Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Ding How Restaurant is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 640 W Covell Blvd, Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 753-3590
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Great staff and super great food. Fresh and made with care. The ladies were very hospitable and made us laugh and enjoy our meal. Highly recommend.
Graceline Paper Studio *Karen Hornsten*
I love ding how Chinese food. Large servings, great tasting fried rice cc and a nice sauce with their cashew chicken good place to take my grandkids. We all drank their hot tea. Consistent great service.
Took my elderly uncle here for a dinner for two. It was excellent. I live in the Bay Area, where we have all kinds of state-of-the-art authentic Chinese restaurants. But sometimes you just want the kind of Chinese food you had as a kid: wonton soup, chicken with mixed veggies and roast pork fried rice. Yum!
Evelyn Loza Morales
Great food. Very affordable prices. Amazing service. Very friendly. Definitely recommend.
I like the hot & sour soup. Not on menu but I ask for broccoli/pork also tomato beef chow mein, they're both good!